Guest Blog Posts
Capital Area REALTOR®:
- What are the first 3 things new agents should consider doing?
- What is the number one mistake you see REALTORS© commonly making?
- The Importance of a Personal Business Plan
- I am a new agent and haven’t selected a brokerage to affiliate with yet. What qualities should I look for when selecting a broker?
- In an environment where interest rates continue to rise, how do you approach clients that may be on the fence? Do rising rates change your marketing plan?
- What failure of setback did you have to overcome in your business in order to finally start seeing success?
- 6 Things Every New Real Estate Agent Should Do
- Is Age the New Job-Determining Factor?
- Understanding the Change From HUD-1 to the New Closing Disclosure
- 9 Ways to Practice Offline Face-to-Face Marketing
- Are Millennials the New Shiny Objects?
- New Agents: 6 Tips That Work (Property Guru)
- Courting Millennials on Their Terms (RIS Media)
- Should You Buy House, Condo or Townhouse as First Home? (Chron)
4 Free Templates
The Real-Life Real Estate Training program includes over 75 done-for-you checklists, forms and templates to help you get your business up and profitable quickly.
Please try out four of my much needed templates now for FREE and get help on:
- Developing a detailed personal business plan
- Evaluating your marketing efforts…are you wasting time and money on activities that don’t work?
- Preparing for an Open House
- Preparing for a Listing Presentation